16.2.07

For the ninth time...!

Yikes, just sent issue number nine to the printers. It doesn't get easier. But, and this might be more important, it does get better! So that, at least, is nice. Issue 9 is my pride and joy so far! Just thought I'd show you how my desk looks where I try to work... It's all my own fault of course, but have you ever seen such a mess?

Now where is that press release?

I got a number of queries asking for a follow-up to the intrepid mountain date. Well you know about me and heights. I was scared stiff on the way up the cable car which I'm sure was all part of the plan as I had do hang on to something and I hung on to, well let's call him Skywalker. Still, from now on I'll walk—muggers or no.

Pretty views of sunset over the Atlantic from the summit

Far, far from home...

The idea to go up the mountain to avoid the dreadful couples vibe in restaurants on Valentine's Day backfired...

This weekend I'm going to a wedding in the wine paradise that is Stellenbosch, leaving sister behind to clean the flat before mum and dad arrive the following Sunday. Poor sister, she never gets to go to the ball...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home