12.5.07

Ich bin ein kartoffelsalat

Euch, just had a horrid rubber chicken and potato salad, which I was sharing with a big lazy fly. Munich airport - looks good, tastes rubbish. In every respect. Nicht gut.

After all that I had to leave the bloody conference 10 minutes before the discussion session on what I'd come there to listen to - science in Africa. So now I have half a story. Not great. I'll have to work hard mon, tues, wed to get it all to come together.

I'm on the same flights going back as Mosibudi Mangena, the south african science minister. He could maybe tell me what's going on, but I doubt it. I get the feeling he's not the most knowledgeable in his department when it comes to policy detail. Anyway, I should sleep. I'm knackered. Gruss gott!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home